Monday, December 8, 2008

Isaac Meets Santa....



We took a little shopping trip this last Saturday, and decided to get Isaac some early Christmas presents. I LOVE toy stores! Although most of what I wanted to get him were a little over his age range. Isaac just wanted to eat all the card board boxes and tags. While there we decided to introduce Isaac to Santa, it was the cutest thing:) I thought for sure he would freak out, but he loved him. He was smiling and laughing there were sooo many cute shots to choose from, but I just couldn't resist this one. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

5 comments:

Analiese said...

That is very cute! At least he isn't crying - although the crying shots are cute to!

My Picture blog! said...

Wow! No tears! That's AMAZING! I never got one of those!

Very cute picture! :)

Payne Family said...

Awwwwww....that is so sweet. He must know that this is a guy you want as a friend. It doesn't really surprise me since he is such a happy baby. It would take alot more than Santa to upset him.

"ECHO" said...

I have yet to get a good picture of my boys with Santa. Either they don't turn out or they are crying. One year I couldn't even get Jaxon on his lap! Now that's bad.
He's very cute in his picture!

Nicole Roskelley said...

Hey you email me your address: emailnikir@gmail.com. Thanks- nic