Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TAGGED!

TAGGED TWICE...YES!!!!
(Thanx mimi and amy)



Tagged...six random things about me*Post the rules on your blog*Write six random things about yourself*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post*Let each person know he/she has been tagged*Let the tagger know when your entry is up



1. As you can see from my picture I love Sushi!!!!! I know it is an acquired taste for most, but I LOVE IT! One of my favorites includes eel with lots of eel sauce. SOOOO GOOD!


2. I'm a zit picker. I know it's a bad habit and I'm always attacking my husband. I'm sure he secretly loves it. haha:)


3. HUGE SHOE LOVER!!!! I didn't have to make too many compromises when I got married, but the only one that hurt was giving up my giant walk in closet that housed my shoe collection. Yes it's vain and excessive, but they were soooo cute. I was watching the movie preview for sex in the city and one of the girls said that instead of a ring she just wanted a really big closet for shoes.....think I could get him to swap:) just kiddin. I'm not willing to give up the ring, but a girl can still dream.


4. I use to have a huge crush on Vin Diesel it's something about a man and a shaved head. His deep sexy voice didn't hurt much either.


5. If I could do anything I wanted I have always wanted to be a stunt car or race car driver. I know it sounds crazy, but the idea of controlling a car at really fast speeds gets my blood pumping!


6. I LOVE scaring my husband. hehehehehe. My husband doesn't exactly look like the type of guy that scares easily, but let me tell ya not so. I usually always do it when he comes home from work. I kept thinking he would catch on, but he still screams like a little girl. It's so great. (He'll kill me when he reads this:)


Tagged: Jen P, Angela in Vancouver, Nic R, Mckenzie G, Mandi S, and Laura S

9 comments:

Jeremy Saunders said...

Terra,
That was great! Thanks for playing! It's so fun to learn more about you! You sound like a hoot, especially scaring your big football hubby and making him scream like a girl, I think I would pay money to see that! We need to get together!
mimi

Val and Dan said...

I love that you are a zit picker. I am total zit picker too. I always pick at Dan. I even thought about putting that as one of my 6 things, but I was too embarrassed. I guess I'm still a closet zit-picker. hahaha.

Tobler Bunch said...

Love it! I like to pick on Zits too...Rob hates it! He gets good ones! T.M.I. heheheeee! I love shoes as well. I noticed some James Taylor on your blog. Good taste! He is Rob's favorite! See ya one of these Tuesdays, Thursdays or Sundays...

"ECHO" said...

You're hilarious!

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

this is Niki on Ryan's log in. We need to meet at Todai in Seattle one day for lunch. They have a yummy all you can eat sushi and japanese food!

April said...

That really was so hilarious, I love that you scare your husband...you should get that on video and then put it on your blog!!!
Terra, thank you so much for your sweet comment and for being so open and sharing your feelings. You know what...I think that most woman feel like that too. I think it is such a great topic and I hope you will be able to make it on Thursday. One thing that I was thinking about when reading your comment was that Satan is working on you pretty hard especially because you are the YW President. You are so much stronger than you may think.
April

Payne Family said...

Terra-
When you tagged Jen P, did that mean me? Either way I am just going to assume it was me cuz I have never been tagged! Great post. Who knew David was such a scared-y cat! Information that will be put to good use in the future......

Jen

My Picture blog! said...

Thanks for tagging me Terra! That was fun!

Just between you and me, my husband screams like a little girl too!