Friday, October 24, 2008

Mommy and Isaac visit Utah



Well after the begging, whining, crying, and guilt trips Isaac and I finally boarded a plane to Utah. I have to admit that it was one the best times I've had. Isaac was a total dream he slept on the plane both directions and loved, loved, LOVED being with his family. I surprised my brother and his family who hadn't seen Isaac. It was so great watching Mindy (sister-in-law) blubber all over him. Isaac also got to meet his great grandma on Davids side for the first time. She just loved watching him crawl all over and was sure to let us know when he was getting into trouble:) He also met his cousins and uncle from Davids side and cousin Christina wasn't going to let him go:) I also got some much needed girls nights out with my friends! Though I missed my husband tremendously, It was really hard to leave and there have even been a few tears since. We love and miss you all, but now it's your turn to visit us!

7 comments:

Payne Family said...

See I knew it!! You totally cried because you know you must come back and you can't take it any longer....... is that dramatic enough?? :) We miss you guys. It is fun to see the pictures of Issac with everyone. I saw Laura at work yesterday and boy was she ticked you did not see her. You better call her. Tell David we are excited to see him at Christmas. He is going to think it is alot about you and Issac! Talk to you soon.
Jen

Chelsie said...

What a fun trip! I miss everyone out there as well, but Utah is not on my list of places to move to. Not yet anyway. I have finished my tag that Jen so generously shared. I have issued a different challenge to everyone that I think could be a lot of fun. And, YOU my dear, are next in line. Check it out and hopefully I will see your post soon! Take care and love you all!

Jeremy Saunders said...

What a fun family! Glad you got away, we all need that. Anytime you want to go get some pics of Isaac, give me a buzz!
Mimi

Mindy Widdowson said...

First off...I would like to thank you for the delightful pictures of me! NOOOOOOT...Let's all say it together...DEEE-SGUSS-TEEENG! I love you for coming to visit and bringing that beautiful baby to see his familia!
Miss you guys!
Love,
mind'

Unknown said...

Holy Terra!!! Where the heck have you been?!? Penny and I are always pondering on what became of you! You look great, the family looks great! I've missed you! Congrats on the marriage and the baby. Issac is so sweet. The experience you had to endure with him going to the hospital was horrific, I was sorry to read about that, but so glad it all worked out. I hope we can catch up soon! My blog is at tamnfam.blogspot.com

hillarie said...

Yah so I love the way you commented on Jen's blog that is was "so nice to see everybody". Hmmm. I don't recall being notified that you were in the vicinity. I see how it is. So happy to hear it was a nice trip though. I hate flying solo with the chill'un.

Kikibug said...

You came here and didn't tell me??? OK, so i was probaby giving birth, but I would have stopped for you. J/K, I am glad you go to visit with family. It is so fun to see family dote over your little one, isn't it? Glad you got to finally visit. Isaac is the cutest!!